Monday, June 4, 2018

Maternity Photo Shoot - 34 Weeks

Third and final maternity shoot. Can I get an amen on that one!? 

Two lessons I learned this time around. 
1.) Not a great idea to not get your hair cut or trimmed for 14 months and then take pictures, and then expect to love them. So there's that!

2.) Set the bar low, like REALLY low when said photo shoot involves a 34 week pregnant woman, a crazy husband, and 2 little kids. Like aim for 1 decent picture out of 264 and call it a day!

All that being said, I am grateful we took the time to do them (and special thanks to my sister and mom for playing photographer and child wrangler for the morning). I don't want my third kid to be the one without pictures, or things the first and maybe second had. But, if you're that mom, NO judgement here. Because I get it. It's just hard the third time around. And exhausting. And so hard to keep up!

On that note, here they go...




















And of course we had to get a few of just the girls...






And of course what would a photo shoot be without a few good ole out takes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment