Monday, June 9, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, we had a maternity photo shoot. I really wanted to wait as long as we could to get them done since I was measuring so small and wanted the bump to really pop in the pictures, but we played it safe and had them done at 34 weeks.

I thought if something were to happen and I had Isabella early, or was placed on strict bed rest, I would regret not having pictures at all, more than having a smaller sized bump.

I'm definitely glad we got them done when we did. Not because anything has happened in the last several weeks, but because my belly hasn't grown all that much to be noticeable.  And, in looking at the pictures I feel like my belly is huge!  Plus I was moving a whole lot more comfortably and fluidly 3 weeks ago compared to today. So good decision all around.

What's better- they are done, we have them, and we love them. 

Our photographer was a great, young lady who made the 45 minute photo shoot fly by.  She made it fun, and kept telling us how "natural" we were...I'm sure she says that to everyone!

If you're in the Chicago area and need a great maternity, newborn, or family photographer, we'd highly recommend Emily Ann Design and Photography www.eadesignandphotography.com (and no, she didn't pay us or give us anything to say that!).

So enough gabbing, onto some of our favorites:

This one might be my absolute favorite, mostly because I LOVE the way that Jon can make me laugh...really hard...all the time!  Best husband ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment